Happy Tuesday, Crafty Stampers!
I simply cannot believe that Easter is this weekend ... how did we get through March so quickly?!? Dang, time flies whether you're having fun or not!
Today's Easter card project was created with a cute digital image by Digi Kitty and some digital patterned paper files:
Isn't this l'il guy just adorable?!?
I stamped the sentiment using Basic Black dye ink, colored my bunny image with Copic markers, added some yellow rick-rick, and a doily-punched border. Easy-peasy-Easter-please-y!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo; for all the egg-citing product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooo, yesterday Sheila and I went out with her
certifiably insane fun sister, Jill. While we were out and about, Jill's car died on us.
We got the car towed to her service station and settled in for a long wait.
After a bit, the mechanic comes out and tells us that the car's fine, purrin' like a kitten, and we're all set to go.
Sheila, not trusting Jill's mechanic for one minute asks, "So, what's the story?'
Bill, the Trust-Worthy Auto Technician replies, "Just crap in the carburetor."
So Jill asks, "Oh my, how often do I have to do that?!?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Color Chef: White/Light Purple/Light Green/Light Pink (Nose)
- Colour Create: Pastels / Optional: Easter
- Corrosive Challenge: Easter
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Easter
- Crafty Cardmakers: Spring Into Spring
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp: Easter
- Digital Tuesday: Spring / Digital Image
- Forever Friends: Spring
- Fussy and Fancy: Easter
- Little Red Wagon: Inspiration Photo
- Paper Play: Easter
- Pile It On: Animal-Riffic
- Stampin' For the Weekend: Easter
- Squigglefly: Flower Power
- The Pink Elephant: Pastels
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Patterned Paper: Digital Files by The DigiChick
- Digital Image: "A Tulip For You Bunny" by The DigiKitty
- Stamp: Sentiment by CTMH
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers; Spica Pens
- Accessories: Yellow Rick-Rack
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Circle Dies; Large Label Die; Doily Lace Border Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"