Happy Tuesday, Crafty Stampers!
Today's card project was created for the current S2G challenge, Twisted Thursday, Cheshire Cat:
I followed their optional sketch, and used the optional stripes in my creation. For all the challenging deets, a look at the sketch I followed, AND a free download of this very same image, clicky HERE.
I colored my Cheshire Cat using Prisma's blended with Gamsol, added some DP, a couple of buttons, and some ribbon. I stamped my birthday sentiment on the same panel and finis! Easy-peasy-kitty-squeezy!
For all of the absolutely fabulous product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, yesterday I stopped by Sheila's for a minute and found her
certifiably insane crazy sister, Jill, babysitting Reid-the-Wild-Child.
I wasn't there five minutes when Reid burst through the kitchen door and asked, "Aunt Jill, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?"
"Oh, well, that's called 'sexual intercourse' Reid." Jill answered ... before I could stick a dishcloth down her throat.
"Oh. Okay." Reid said, and ran back out to play.
Not three minutes later, the kitchen door burst open, and here comes the Wild-Child once again.
"Aunt Jill, it isn't called 'sexual intercourse' ... it's called 'bunk beds.' And Sean's Mom wants to talk to you. Right now."
Thanks so much for visiting ... hope your day is fantabulous!
- CCEE Stampers: Inspiration (Colors)
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Citrus Colors
- Cute Card Thursday: Celebrations
- Cute Daisy May: Anything Goes
- Design Dollies: Color (Orange/Red/1 Neutral)
- Fun with Shapes: Birthday (Die-Cut Rectangle/Border Punch)
- My Time to Craft: Kidz Kards
- Ooh-La-La Challenge: Anything Goes
- S2G Challenge: Cheshire Cat Image/Sketch/Stripes
- Secret Crafter: Anything Goes
- Stampavie and More: Orange
- The Diedrich Dare: Inspiration
- Card Stock: "Real Red" and "Tangerine Tango" (Retired), Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Upsy Daisy" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Digital Stamp: "Cheshire Cat" by Shirley's 2 Girls
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; Sky Blue Fluid Chalk Ink
- Color Medium: Prismacolor 'Premier' Pencils
- Accessories: "Tangerine Tango" (Retired) Ribbon by Stampin' Up; Grosgrain Ribbon; Vintage Buttons; Vintage Bakery String
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Dotted Wave Border Punch; Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits; Blending Stump; Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits; Acetate Cloud Template; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.