TGIF, Crafty Stampers!
It's another fabulous Friday and time for this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge! Since Sharon loves color, she asked us to create a project using one of her favorite color combinations: pink and green. Anything goes, as long as you use pink and green. And, as a bonus option, you can also add the color brown.
If you decide to play along, and we hope that you do, please link your project to Sharon's Mr. Linky, located HERE. If you upload your card to a public gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, please use keyword "ssnotime130" so we can find your entry.
We can't wait to see your pink and green ... and maybe brown ... projects!
I optioned out of the bonus option ... here's a look at my-pink-and-green-minus-brown creation:
Be sure to clicky HERE to see Sharon's gorgeous pink and green beauty ... and don't miss the rest of the beautiful projects created by the Stamp Simply team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits,
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here,
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat,
Tammy Hershberger: Stamp Happy,
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty,
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden,
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color,
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover., and,
Marlene Bender: Heart-Spring, our March Guest Designer.
This card couldn't have been simpler to create! I stamped my flourish using brush markers on Whisper White card stock, then stamped my font-a-licious sentiment on the same panel.
I created a 'path' using my Scor-It board, and adhered a ribbon slide tied with a pin grosgrain ribbon on the 'path', then punched a scalloped border using Stampin' Up's Scallop Trim border punch. So easy, even I could do it!
For all of the colorful product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, I was hangin' out with Sheila yesterday when her 16-year-old nephew stopped by to share some good news with her.
"Aunt Sheila, I got a job! It's fantastic and I love it!" her nephew enthused.
"That's terrific, Ryan, I'm so glad to hear it." Sheila responded.
"Yeah, and I get two weeks paid vacation! I can't wait to find out where they send me!"
It must run in the family ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... have a great weekend!
- By the Cute and Girly: Spring is in the Air
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Flower Power (Bonus Pastel: Pink)
- Creative Card Crew: It's A Celebration
- Creative Friday: Spring
- Cupcake Craft Challenges: Flower Power
- Cute Card Thursday: Celebrations
- Flourishes: Pink and Green
- Gingersnap Creations: Celebrate
- Just Add Ink: Easter
- Rosie D's Challenge: Think Spring
- Splitcoast Stampers: Sketch (SC271)
- Stamp With Fun: Spring
- Stampin' B's: Spring / Easter
- Susie's Sassy Designs: Easter
- Tanda Stamps: Simply Spring
- Theme Thursday: Spring
- Treehouse Thursday: Clean and Simple
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: Flourish by Hero Arts; Sentiment by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Brush Markers
- Accessories: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Ribbon Slide from Hodgepodge Hardware Set by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Scor-It Board; Scallop Trim Border Punch by Stampin' Up; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.