Happy Thursday, Stampers!
Today's card project was created for my 'Thank You' card stash. I go through a ton of 'Thank You' cards and never seem to have enough. I try to make a 'Thank You' card at least once a week to keep up with my demanding thanking-you needs!
Here's a looky at my second 'Thank You' card of the week:
This beautiful Cornflowers image, from the "Spring Blooms" collection, is a FREE! digi-file available from The Paper Garden. The scallop-edge lavender background mat is also a digital file; this one is from a FREE! collaboration kit from the DigiChick.
I colored my vase and flowers with Copic markers, and stamped my sentiment with "Tuxedo Black" dye ink. I used DP from BasicGrey, and three l'il green Dew Drops. Doesn't get any simpler that this!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo. For all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday Sheila and I teamed up to run a couple of errands. But first, we needed to stop at the local Quik Mart for fuel ... and, of course, the requisite Diet Pepsi's for the road trip!
Sheila gassed up her car and somehow in the process managed to spill some gasoline on her jeans and sneakers. Good thing neither of us smokes!
As we entered the store we couldn't help but notice the woman behind the cash register wrinkling her nose.
So Sheila says to her, and everyone else within twenty feet, "I'm sooooo sorry, but if you smell gas, it's me."
Thanks for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Allsorts: Spring Colors
- Challenge Up Your Life: Flower
- Copic Colour Challenge: Brown / Purple / Green
- Crafty Calendar: Flower Power, Optional: Pastels
- Crafty Cardmakers: Spring
- Crafty Catz: Spring
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Spring
- Digital Tuesday: Spring / Digital Image
- Frosted Designs: Use a Flower
- Fussy and Fancy: Green
- Irish Teddy's: Simple Things
- Paper Garden: Spring Colors
- Simple Doodles: Show a Little Green / Digital Image
- SophistiCat Challenge: Color Recipe / Flowers
- Stempeltraum: Purple-Lilac / Green
- Quirky Crafts: Flowers
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Euphoria" Collection by BasicGrey
- Digital Image: The Paper Garden
- Digital Paper: Lavender Mats by DigiChick
- Color Medium: Copic Marker
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Accessories: "Grape Leaves" Dew Drops by Robin's Nest
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"