Shhhhh ... oot; it's Monday ... again.
Today's card project was created following a sketch from Just-Add-Ink:
To check out all the sketchy challenge deets, or to play along, clicky HERE to visit Just-Add-Ink.
I stamped my retro image on Whisper White card stock with Basic Black dye ink, added some vintage anagram letter tiles, an embossed background mat, and a cute l'il gingham ribbon.
I'll be using this card ... and a few dozen more just like it ... as the invites for an upcoming surprise birthday party. Hence, the 'shhhhhhhhh!'
For all the super-secret product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I bopped over to a large-discount-store-who-shall-remain-nameless (Wal-Mart) to do some bargain-hunting.
We got in line to check-out and the woman behind us used one of those divider bars to separate her purchases from Sheila's.
After the girl had scanned all of Sheila's items, she picked up the 'divider', looking it over for the bar code so she could scan it.
When she couldn't find the bar code, she asked Sheila, "Do you know how much this is?"
Sheila answered, "Ya know what? I've changed my mind; I don't think I'll buy that today."
"Oh, okay," the cashier said, "thanks. It can take forever to get a price-check in here."
Thanks so much for swingin' by ... hope you have a great day!
- Color Create: Black, Red, White
- Cute Card Thursday: Ribbon
- Crazy 4 Challenges: 3 Textures (Nestie, Ribbon, Dry Embossing)
- Crafty Creations: Cut It Out and Pop It Up
- Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #56: Red & White
- Other Lovelies: Hoarded Item (Vintage Anagram Letter Tiles)
- Raise the Bar: Three's Company (Three Vintage Anagram Letter Tiles)
- Saturday Spotlight: Clean It Up
- Card Stock: "Basic Black," "Real Red," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Vintage/Retro Woman, Unknown (Unmounted)
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Black and White Gingham Ribbon; Vintage (1935) Anagram Letter Tiles
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; A2 Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.