Sunday, March 21, 2010

Have You Seen "Craft Critique?"

Pin It

Is Craft Critique one of your favorite sites? If not, it should be! Craft Critique is my favorite resource for reliable, current craft product info and so-much-more.

Right now, Craft Critique is hosting a "Spring Blog Carnival," showcasing a ton of fabulous blogs loaded with inspiring spring projects ... some complete with step-by-step tutorials.

Clicky HERE to check out all the Spring Blog fabulousness!

Have a great Sunday with Craft Critique ... I'll be back tomorrow with something very different!

~Hugs,


Shop for Stampin' Up products online ... 24/7 ... HERE

6 comments:

Sarah Moore said...

Thanks for sharing the link love!

Maria Matter said...

Hey Deb! Congrats for having your blog listed, how cool is that!
You so ROCK!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend girly!
Blessings, Maria

aussiescrapper said...

I think I may have missed the blog hop, but I am going to follow the trail and get inspired this morning, thanks for the link to it Deb. Love Melxx

Corie said...

Thanks for the link!!

Erica said...

I just went and grabbed their badge. I've been subscribing to their feed for seveal months. And they've influenced my buying plans twice. They could use the publicity. BTW, Deb, JA is short for Joann's Crafts store...do you have these in FL?

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing this link! Going to check it out! :)