Happy Monday, Crafty Stampers ... hope your weekend was absolutely fantabulous!
Today's bright card project was created using a digital image from Bee Crafty:
I colored the image with Copic markers, added a stamped sentiment, some sweet designer paper from Cosmo Cricket, and three threaded vintage buttons. So easy, even I could do it!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo; for all the fabulous product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I and our respective DH's decided to double-date. My hubby, The Man-Who-is-Never-Late, drove and so we arrived at Sheila and Ken's right on time.
As usual, Sheila wasn't ready yet. As we waited, Ken hollers up to Sheila: "Honey, are you ready yet?"
And, as usual, Sheila yells back:
"For crying out loud, Ken, I've been telling you for the last half hour: I'll be ready in a minute!"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Alphabet Challenge: 'U' is For Umbrella (In Drink)
- Busy Little Hands: Cut By Hand
- Crafty Calendar: Flower Power
- Createalicious: Favorite Drink (Tropical Drink)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Food and Drink
- Digital Tuesday: Spring / Digital Image
- Fun 2 Stamp: Spring
- Hand Full of Stamps: Sweet (Tropical Drink)
- Night Shift Stamping: Use An Oval
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Feeling Fruity
- Pixie Cottage: Circles
- Practical Scrappers: Something Old (Vintage Buttons)
- Quirky Crafts: Cute / Flowers
- S2G Twisted Thursday: Spring / Buttons
- Card Stock: "Kiwi Kiss," (Retired), "Real Red," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Digital Image: "Whimsical Girl" by Bee Crafty
- Stamp: Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Vintage Buttons; Vintage Bakery Twine
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Oval Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"