Happy Stump Day, Hampers! And a very happy St. Patrick's Day to all ... especially my Irish *PSF's*!
Today's card project was created using a cute, free! digital image by DigiKitty. For all the challenging deets, including info on how you can get your own free image, clicky HERE.
Here's what I created using this fun image:
I colored my image using markers, added some St. Paddy's green DP, some vintage paper lace from my vintage paper lace stash, a satin bow, and a stamped sentiment. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes ... and that's no blarney!
For all of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooooo, yesterday Sheila and I were hangin' out when her
absolutely bonkers crazy sister, Jill, stopped by.
"Okay, girls, I have a problem," Jill said, "I'm on the road a lot, and my clients are complaining that they can never reach me."
"Don't you have a phone in your car?" I asked.
"No, that was too expensive .. so I did the next best thing. I put a mailbox in my car."
"A mailbox? Does that work?" Sheila asked with a straight face.
"Actually, I haven't gotten any letters yet." Jill replied.
"And why do you think that is?" Sheila asked.
Jill paused for a moment, then replied, "Well, maybe it's because when I'm driving around, my zip code keeps changing."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... and Erin Go Bragh, y'all!
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Easter
- Bee Crafty: Spring / Digital Image
- Busy Beauties Challenge: Go Green
- Challenge Up Your Life: Flower
- Color Chef: Dark Green/Light Green/White
- Creative Inspirations: White/Yellow/Green
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Going Green
- Digital Tuesday: The Color Green / Digital Image
- Fussy and Fancy Friday: Green
- Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge: Spring
- Incy Wincy Designs: Green
- Just Add Ink: Easter
- Moxie Fab World: Doilies and Lace
- My Time to Craft: Lovely Lace (Vintage Paper Lace)
- Night Shift Stamping: Flower Power
- Raise the Bar: Go Green
- Simon Says Challenge: A Splash of Green
- Susie's Sassy Designs: Easter
- The DigiKitty: Bunny Spring Flower Image Challenge
- The Digi Shack: Erin Go Bragh
- The Pink Elephant: Spring
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Digital Image: Bunny Spring Flower by DigiKitty
- Stamp: Sentiment by CTMH
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Vintage Paper Lace
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle and Circle Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
*Pretend Stampin' Friends*