Happy Tuesday, Crafty Stampers!
Today's card project was created for a recent "May Arts" ribbon contest ... which I promptly lost ... so I thought I'd share it with you today.
Here's a look at my
The card was created with an eons-old primitive-style tree stamp, a retired SU sentiment stamp, buttons, embroidery floss, an embossed background, a metal frame hanger, and some beautiful ribbon.
For the rest of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, yesterday I was hangin' out with Sheila when Ken, her poor, unsuspecting DH, wandered into the kitchen.
"So, Ken," Sheila says to her DH, "That young couple that just moved in across the street seem like such a lovey-dovey twosome. Every morning, when he leaves the house, he kisses her goodbye, and every evening when he comes homes, he brings her a bouquet of flowers. Now, why can't you do that?"
So Ken replies, "Why? I hardly know the girl."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Crafty Cardmakers: Spring Into Spring (Willow Tree)
- Etsy Inspired: Designs by Cathy (The Willow/Earth Friendly)
- Glenda's Challenge: Stripes (Ribbon/Cuttlebugged BG)
- If the Shoe Fits Fashionista Friday: Trees
- Paper Play: Thank You
- Pixie Dust Studio: The Power of Three (Three Colors)
- Practical Scrappers: Over a Year Old (Rubber Stamp)
- Secret Crafter: Spring (Willow Tree / Color Palette)
- Squigglefly: Buttons
- The Treehouse Thursday: Thank You
- Totally Gorjuss: Ribbon
- Card Stock: "Bermuda Bay," "Chocolate Chip," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: Primitive Tree; Sentiment by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon; Buttons; Embroidery Floss; Antique Copper Brad and Metal Frame Hanger from Hodgepodge Hardware by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Dies; Rectangle Dies; Distressed Stripes A2 Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"