
Happy Monday, Crafty Stampers ... hope your weekend was absolutely fantabulous!
Today's bright card project was created using a digital image from Bee Crafty:
I colored the image with Copic markers, added a stamped sentiment, some sweet designer paper from Cosmo Cricket, and three threaded vintage buttons. So easy, even I could do it!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo; for all the fabulous product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I and our respective DH's decided to double-date. My hubby, The Man-Who-is-Never-Late, drove and so we arrived at Sheila and Ken's right on time.
As usual, Sheila wasn't ready yet. As we waited, Ken hollers up to Sheila: "Honey, are you ready yet?"
And, as usual, Sheila yells back:
"For crying out loud, Ken, I've been telling you for the last half hour: I'll be ready in a minute!"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
~Hugs,
Today's Challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge: 'U' is For Umbrella (In Drink)
- Busy Little Hands: Cut By Hand
- Crafty Calendar: Flower Power
- Createalicious: Favorite Drink (Tropical Drink)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Food and Drink
- Digital Tuesday: Spring / Digital Image
- Fun 2 Stamp: Spring
- Hand Full of Stamps: Sweet (Tropical Drink)
- Night Shift Stamping: Use An Oval
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Feeling Fruity
- Pixie Cottage: Circles
- Practical Scrappers: Something Old (Vintage Buttons)
- Quirky Crafts: Cute / Flowers
- S2G Twisted Thursday: Spring / Buttons
- Card Stock: "Kiwi Kiss," (Retired), "Real Red," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Digital Image: "Whimsical Girl" by Bee Crafty
- Stamp: Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Vintage Buttons; Vintage Bakery Twine
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Oval Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"





36 comments:
WOW Girl LOVE the fun bright colors and that SUPER SWEET image...Great layout too Deb....Enjoy your Monday!!! Hugs!
So adorable -- love this -- your colors and coloring are fabulous
Super Cute card! Thanks for sharing this little gem.
Smiles!
Gwen DT@SMC LO
cute card! thanks for playing with sewmanylayouts.com
sarabeth
dtc sm layouts
Hi Deb,
a very cute card!!! I love the colors very much. I hope you have more spring this time, as in Germany.
Thanks for joining us this week. Hope to see you next week! :O)
Hugs,
shortyrose
Cute, cute, cute! I love that image.
Darling card! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage
Sweet, cute as a button!
Great take on the umberella theme Deb! Many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet Challenge this week :)
Beautiful,love the bright cheery colours and your fabulous colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx
Wow what a fantastic card, I love the colours and that image looks great. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx
I so look forward to your posts, always make me smile. I love the card, also love your colouring and the way you have cut around it, just gorgeous. I have to get some of those copic markers they are divine.
Fun card, thanks for joining in over on Quirky Crafts, hope to see you next time too.
Cazzy x
Love the brightness and fun of this card!
dang this is cute! glad u r back hangin with S2G again!
Super cute card Deb!!!!
Hi, Deb-darling image and I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at S2G!
That's quite a lunch! I love how you've colored the image - this card is very happy!
Hugs!
Fabulous card great image and colours. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
What a super adorable card! Your image is adorable and your layout and details are gorgeous. Thanks for joing us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)
What a darling card, Deb! I really like the fun layout and colors of it!
this is soooo cute! I love it!
thanks a bunch to take part at Nightshiftstamping this week
hugs
well they just don't get much cuter than this! love Bee's images, gorgeous coloring of course! I like the way you cut around her!!! Super card Deb!!!
HUGS!!!
Cute.
Thank you for entering to NSS, once again.
Hope I see you next week again.
LG Babsi
Lovely bright card!! and a cute flower!
Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Flower' challenge!!
(Lyn))
A gorgeous card with a great image! I love the design paper and the buttons. Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!
Hugs, Anne
LOL!!! Funny story and great card!!!
What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at S2G.
Loving the Cosmo Cricket here with the pop of red...terrific!
this is a fab card, love the colors!!
thx for playing along with us at NSS :)
What stunning bright happy colours, love your card!
Thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday, hope you'll join us again:)
Anne
x
Adorable card!!
Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls challenge this week!
This is absolutely adorable. I love the buttons!
cute story. love the tropical drink! thank you for playing in the circle challenge at the pixie cottage!
what a great idea for sweet!!! love the colors and thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish
This is just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
Hugs, Linda
Post a Comment