Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Award Received ... and Passed On

Pin It


Aren't Awards fun!?!?! Well, of course they are! First, I'd like to thank the long-suffering DH, Mom, Dad, and, of course, the Academy ...

Anyway, I received this very kewl blog award from my two of my best imaginary bloggin' friends, Anna, and Tonniece.

And I've been sworn under penalty of law to pass it on to seven bloggers that I think are brilliant. So, in no apparent order, I'd like to pass this on to:

Jewels; Allison; Julee; Julie; Jennifer; Anne; and, Aimee!

As you can see, if your first name doesn't start with a J or an A, you're S.O.L. So, Chris, Risa, Nettie, Kathi, Lani, and Kathy: so sorry 'bout the names you've been given! LOLO, I kid ...

Hope you're enjoying a relaxin' and creative Sunday ... I'll be back tomorrow with a project or three for you to CASE!

~Hugs,



4 comments:

malieta said...

Congratulations on your award Deb:) you are very very deserving!

Anne said...

Gasp!!!! Sharp intake of breath there.... THANK YOU Deb, you superstar!! What a top honour - you have NO idea how much that has just changed my day for the better!!! :o)))))

And Congratulations to YOU for getting this in the first place...Hmmmm...now to pass it on - do I know 7 bloggers???? LOL!!! :o) ((HUG)) x

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Oh! Me!?! Well, it's an honor and a privilage to blog with you! You're such a rockstar. I shall find some more ladies worthy of the recognition. :) Hugs!

Julie Koerber said...

Wowza Deb!!!! Thanks! I am so glad my name begins with a "J!" :-)