Thursday, July 31, 2008

"What a Weasel" ... a Blog Challenge Entry

Pin It


Today's card project was created for Allison's "Suggestive Sunday" blog challenge. This week, Allison asked us to create a card for a friend who has been jilted by a member of the opposite sex.

I used two dies from the large Classic circle Nesties set to create the red circle, then stamped my text on Xerox 110# card stock, matting 'em with DCWV card stock.

I added a couple of scallop-edge borders, some oval tabs, and some bright red eyelets.

Super-quick ... and a profoundly deep message: does it get any better than this?!?

Thanks so much for sharing part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,


Supplies ~ Card Stock: Xerox 110#, DCWV, Patterned Paper: Unknown; Stamps: Poetic Words, Inkadinkado; Ink: "Graphite Black" Brilliance by Tsukineko; Eyelets: American Crafts; Adhesive: Scrap Fusion PA by Ivy Scraps


9 comments:

Annapurna said...

Very cool! I love it. Great idea with that sign and the tabs and the scallops in the bottom. Looks really nice.

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Cute! what a great idea with the sign. I haven't gotten to make one for this yet - but I still have hope because it's a GREAT theme. You rocked it!

nappy2CU said...

Can I get these in bulk?

Allison said...

Ha ha! Love the die-cuts here! And using the traffic symbology is perfect here...you're so smart!

Tina said...

How clever! Great sentiment!

Mel M. M. M. said...

Heeheeheee! Lovin the weasel. You are SOOoooooo inspirational (and ultra deep, hehehe) Snugs, :0) mel

SmilynStef said...

I've been struggling with this challenge, but you nailed it ... great card.

malieta said...

Too cute and funny Deb...I totally LOVE your card!!!
Great job !!!

Lisa said...

Great card, very unique design. I love the inspirational ways different people create different things.