Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the Farm ... A "15 Minute" Project

Pin It


Today's "15 Minute" card project was created super-fast for the Caardvark's "On the Farm" challenge. This week, the 'Varks challenge called for a paper project created with a "farm" theme.

Using stamps from Papertrey Ink's "My Punny Valentine" collection, I stamped the sheep and the sentiment on Xerox 110# card stock.

I gave the sheep two googly eyes, some funky pink lips, and filled in her body with lots of fluffy cotton balls; that is one fat ewe, boys and girls!

The wooden fence was glued down to my Bazzill "Raven" card stock and I added a scalloped edge to the card using Fiskars' "Threading Water" border punch.

I cut a couple of fuchsia mats in the 'Bug, mounted them on black dimensionals and voila! A farm-themed birthday card ... just for 'ewe!'

Thanks so much for sharing part of your busy day with me; YKYR!!

~Hugs,


Card Stock: "Raven" by Bazzill, Fushia by DCWV, and Xerox 110#; Stamps: "My Punny Valentine" Collection by Papertrey Ink; Ink: "Black Soot" Distress Ink by Ranger; Color Medium: Copic Marker; Googly Eyes: Darice; Wooden Fence: Darice; Border Punch: Fiskars; Large Classic Rectangle, Large Scallop Rectangle, Petite Oval, Petite Scallop Dies all from Spellbinder's; Die-Cut Machine: Provo Craft; Adhesive: Scotch ATG 714 and "The Ultimate" by Api; Black Dimensionals: Unknown, Obtained in a Sticky Share

12 comments:

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

aah, cute! Love the fluff!

CraftyC said...

A really cute card!
Clairexx

Allison said...

So cute Deb...how "innovative" for the farm challenge!

Tina said...

Super cute! You're right, that's one fat ewe!

Annapurna said...

Cute sheep you got there with pink lips and googly eyes. Love the fence.

Julia Aston said...

This is a Baaaaaaaaaa...d card (couldn't resist!) Love the fence and curly fleece - great creation Deb!!

Judy said...

How creative!!!

SmilynStef said...

I love your fluffy little sheep ... very fun.

Deb said...

Love this adorable card with all the fluff and the googlie eyes! Great colors and I love the sentiment on the fence!!

malieta said...

What a cute card and I love the fluff...it's adorable!

Mel M. M. M. said...

What!?! Are ewe telling me I'm the first one to use this corny pun? --besides you, heehee ;0) Julia beat me to the baaaaaaad one, though. This is gorgeous kid! lol. I adore the cotton ball the googley eyes and that little fence is CUTEness! :0)

Tonniece said...

LOL, This is stinkin cute. Great Idea with the cotton.
LOVIN IT