Sunday, July 27, 2008

A RAK to Share ... And an Award to Pass On!

Pin It

I've been a baaaaaaaaaaad girl! Annapurna sent me this gorgeous card, together with some kewl clear stamps and fun embellishments, two weeks ago:

I put this baby into my "Keep" card stash, and promptly forgot about photographing it and sharing it here. So, my sincere apologies to Anna ... as well as my sincere thanks! You rock, Anna!


Then, last Thursday, the wonderful Risa of "Life's Simple Pleasures" awarded me this uber-kewl award:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if I could charge on it?

The rules that come with this BFF Gold Card are:

  1. The award must be passed on to five other bloggers;
  2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog;
  3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog, and live in another part of the world; and,
  4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

To be honest, I don't think I have four dedicated followers ... but, in spite of that, I pass this award on to:

  1. Allison;
  2. Anne;
  3. Erica;
  4. Jennifer; and,
  5. Julie

An after-thought: Notice how I've unconsciously put the names in alphabetical order ... WoWzA, that can't be normal, can it!?!?

I've left out a couple of my very favorite BFF bloggin' buddies 'cuz they've already received the award. But they already know how much I {heart} them; that, and the stalkin' ...

Aren't bloggin' Awards fun; they're like a love-fest with kewl graphics! Kinda like Woodstock ... without the kewl graphics ... or the two feet of mud.


Thanks so very much, Risa; I {heart} you big lots!

So, that's all for today girls and boy (hey, Curt). Thanks for swingin' by; hope to see you again tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,

8 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks lady...I am never going to get around to tagging...lazy, lazy me!

Annapurna said...

Very pretty card. Whoever made it should have glued it down well. Glitter and glue don't seem to get along well unless it is glitter glue.

You have at least 1 dedicated follower for sure.

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Thanks GF! You are right that is TOO funny, I am adding your link to my OP.

I did swing by to check out YKYR! I need, need, NEED to get some stamping in and your awesome challenge is tops on my list. Wish me luck! I luuuuuurved both yours & Julie's cards, I was excited to see she is your partner in crime since her blog is on my must-stalk daily list too! {MWAH!}

malieta said...

Hey Deb!

What a beautiful RAK from Anna!
Take care and have a wonderful evening:)

Erica B. said...

You are so awesome! Thanks. I feel like a dedicated follower if that makes you feel better.

BTW I don't mind being alphabetized.

BlueRose said...

Congrats to your award...

Mel M. M. M. said...

Gorgeous RAK. I love the hits of orange SO pretty. And the glitter and flowers: It's very you. (In other words, Lovely) :0) I'm feeling better just seeing all this prettiness! Thanks for all of your well-wishin' and brilliant chocolate-doctoring. How did you know it was something that requires chocolate on a regular basis? & the flu (sorry too much info!) LOL HUGeroos to You, :0)

Anne said...

"To be honest, I don't think I have four dedicated followers..."

And some!!!! You have LOADS of DF's Deb, and I'm proud to be one of them and (((((HUGS))))) to you for the award - You're a star!!!

And I love your RAK, that is fab shading! How lovely of Anna, but you deserve it! :o) xx