Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soooooooo Spoooooooooooooky!

Pin It



Okay, maybe not soooooooooo spooky ... more like so-so spooky?

So today is "National Mud-Pack Day." In honor of the day, I went to the spa for a mud-pack. I looked great for a couple of hours but then the mud-pack fell off ...

ONward Hoarding-Card-Makers:

Today's spooky card project was created for no good reason using these cute stamps from Simply Chic. All the images are popped up on dimensionals, including the sentiment. Here's a closer look for those of you who are hearing impaired:


Yup, I DID cut out the sentiment three times! Now that's spooky!

TRUE Story:


I went to the Village yesterday to pick up some books at the library.

While there, a guy walked in and glanced at the encyclopedia volumes stacked on a bookshelf.

"'S'cuse me, but what are all these books?" he asked me.

"Oh. Those are encyclopedia's," I answered.

"Really?" he asked, "Someone printed out the whole CD?"

Seriously; who could make this stuff up?

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; DCWV; Papertrey Ink
  • Designer Paper: Rusty Pickle
  • Stamps: Simply Chic by Provo Craft
  • Ink: Archival Black by Ranger
  • Accessories: Stickles by Ranger; 1/8" Satin Ribbon; Witch Eyelet
  • Tools: Dimensionals; Mini-Glue Dots

20 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Brilliant,luv the lil witch too!!! :o)x

Tina said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love all the dimension.

Chris said...

Cute,cute

Annapurna said...

You are one patient chick. These look like something that could be eaten.

That is it. I need to get a mud pack and I am not surprised at that man's comment. I am sure my kids are going to grow up to be that ignorant, if they watch too much TV or use too much computer.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Deb this is totally wicked.
What a fab card!!

Anonymous said...

These ghosts are just to cute great details. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

Stop scaring me like this! lol! I like this Deb. What's more "Halloweeny" then ghosts?!!! Very nice card.

The Rubber Maid said...

I was super spooked looking at those little ghosties. Wooo scary!!
Love this cute little card and let's face it Halloween is just so much fun. Pat

Allison said...

This is awesome Deb...love these ghosts (esp. all popped up!).

Kalissa said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Bravo :-)

Deb said...

Deb, you just crack me up and this is adorable and spooky!! LOL!

Aimee said...

spooooky! Great Halloween Card! now I need to go have some candy corn.

Shirley said...

Who could make this stuff up? Guess who? LOL Your card is soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet! Sorry about that!

wendyp said...

how cute! love all the popped out elements!!!

Elena said...

Fabulous! Wow! lots of detailed work!!! I tnink those ghosts are very cute! Love how made the sentiment to pop out!

Erica B. said...

Wow you really did cut out the "spooky" three times. Now that is commitment to an idea. It looks so good too. Love that card!!!

Mel M. M. M. said...

I love these cute (i mean spooky) little ghosties. That sentiment is a labour of love. Worth it though cause it looks awesome. I'm sentiment challenged so I'll have to try your trick. :O) (I need a book to write down Debalicious tricks!!!)

Mel M. M. M. said...

P.S. sneakin' up with HUGS!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Ooooo....how fun is this:o) This is beyond cute! Those little ghosties just make me smile...and smile...and smile some more! I love all the dimension and the teenie, tiny bow on the sentiment. Wonderfully fun card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Deborah said...

Love your popped ghosts! Deb