Friday, August 1, 2008

"I Love You" Gatefold Card ... A 15 Minute Project

Pin It


TGIF!

Today's 15 Minute gate fold card was created super-fast using die-cuts from October Afternoon's "County Fair" collection.

I cut my card stock to 4 1/4" x 11", then scored the card stock (starting from the left-hand side), at 2 3/4" and again at 8 1/4". I cut my designer paper to fit the front flaps, added a couple of die-cut arrows, and punched out some photo corners.

I inked up some Grungeboard mini-letters and applied them to a die-cut journaling card, stamped my Papertrey Ink sentiment on a 1/2" punchie, and attached it to a die-cut round file tab.

Finally, I attached the die-cut on to the left-hand side fold using dimensionals. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 minutes!

Quick update on the Y.ou K.now Y.ou R.ock "Rock the Cover" challenge: as of this writing, we have seventeen simply amazing entries! Click HERE to see 'em. Be sure to get your entry in on or before August 5; and, don't forget to vote for your favorite beginning on August 6!

Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,

5 comments:

Tina said...

I am loving the color combo and those lovely papers. Adorable.

Annapurna said...

"I Love You"r gate fold card too :-)
Never tried one of these. It is high time. 17 already. Good for you.

Mel M. M. M. said...

Ouuuu! This is sweet sweet sweet! I have a thing for lined paper (BIG time) can I marry every card you make? If we have an open marriage and they don't have to come live with me, lol. I LOVE your work! This layout those arrows. The sentiment. PURE SUGAH! :0)

Mel M. M. M. said...

P.S. sneaky hugs hoping in here on their own to catch you by surprise. SqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZe! ;0)

Allison said...

Wow Deb...love the lined paper here. You are getting "gooder" by the day!