Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dreams are Wishes the Heart Makes ... That's the Rumor, Anyway

Pin It


Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages!

I don't know about you, but I'm lovin' these designer papers from Cosmo Cricket's "Dutch Girl" collection. It's not 'Summer-CHA-new' but I think it's only 3 or 4 CHA's old. Now there's a novel way to date craft supplies, huh?!?

I stamped my image, by Stampin' Up!, (lookie, Mel!) with Ranger Distress Embossing ink, then heat embossed with Ranger Distress Embossing powder, then mounted it on heavily distressed card stock. Quite distressing, huh?

I sponged on lots of "Creamy Brown" fluid chalk ink, added some jute, some buttons, a sentiment, and finis! Quick and dirty easy ... just the way I like 'em!

Thanks so much for spending part of your busy Saturday with me; hope you're having a great weekend!

~Hugs,

6 comments:

Annapurna said...

The paper sure is lovely. So you do own stamps, not just punches and papers:-)

I love your embellishments around the card too.

Julie Koerber said...

Simply fab my friend! I dig it! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! YKYR!

julie king said...

now is the stuff that dreams are made of . . . another wonderful creation, deb!

Allison said...

Love all the distressing...I am pulling out some ink tonight to follow in your footsteps!

savy said...

Wooooooooow. This is just beautiful. Nobody does dimensionality like you, Kiddo!

wendyp said...

Another gorgeous card!!! Love that red and teal together!