Sunday, August 10, 2008

McHappy Mail ... Nutritious AND Delicious!

Pin It


So, yesterday, when I went to the ATM, this little old lady came up and asked me to check her balance. So I pushed her.

Hey, would you look at this! My amazin' and oh-soooo talented bloggin' friend Anne, sent me this kewl tag she made and a brandy-new set of acrylic stamps ... just like the set she used to create her tag! WoWzA, my very first set of British stamps; talk about happy mail, huh?!?

This photo really doesn't do Anne's tag justice. It's beautifully stamped, with lots of glitter and sparkle! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good photo of Anne's amazing foiling. If you'd like a closer look at this tag, you can click HERE and see Anne's photo of this gorgeous tag.

Thanks so much Anne; I will treasure this for-evuh!

Until tomorrow, I leave you to think on this: why is it that lemon juice is made with artificial flavorings and dish washing detergent is made with real lemons?

~Hugs,

9 comments:

Annapurna said...

I am running low on caffeine and didn't get the little old lady part :-(

Is that flowersoft in the bottom? Did she send you any of that too *Whaaaa I didn't get any*

I need some goodies now! Where is that mail man, man in brown whoever. Damn, it is Sunday. I am just going to LSS to get me some goodies :-)

acreativeneed said...

ROFL! What was that you said about stamps?...I can't get past that first line!:)hehe
smiles,Deena

Anne said...

ROFL!!!! :oD Hey, I know that woman - her hubby came to me and asked if I could call him a cab, so I said "OK, You're a cab!!" LOL!!! So glad they arrived OK Deb - do you not get flowersoft there then? You don't want it either - evil stuff!!! grrr.... xx

Chris said...

that tag is gorgeous!! loved the old lady joke...LMAO!!

Linsey said...

-k- how do I coarse Anne to be my friend?!?! Her tag is absolutely stunning and amazing and I want it, hehe! :) Lucky Deb! You must a pretty great buddy yourself! Oh yes,you are and your blog is oozing with creativity and beauty too! That's why I gave you the Brilliant Weblog award over at mine today--just cuz I luv ya and am totally inspired by ya! Don't feel obligated to play, I'm sure you've received it many times already-just had to let cha know! :) hugs!

malieta said...

This tag and stamp set are awesome Debbie! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends:)
Now....I'm a bit slow with jokes and one of these days you gotta break it down to me:) I'm already laughing cause once I "get it" I'll laugh even harder:)

Tina said...

Wow, very striking!

Heather "Hev" said...

Got the tap on the head and it took me a little longer to work out the old lady bit ;) very clever!!

What a lovely tag too! Those colours are yummy!!

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Beautiful!