Sunday, August 3, 2008

Two Beauteous RAKs to Share with You ...

Pin It


Hi boys and girls, happy Sunday!

Today, I'm sharing two gorgeous RAK's I received this week. First, Mel sent me this amazing card. Stunning, isn't it?!? And look at the beautiful envelope Mel made for it:

I have to say that this is truly one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen ... no question! The details are simply fantastic and everything, including the vintage text, coordinates with the flower theme. Mel, this is absolutely stunning; thank you soooooo much! I {heart} you big lots!

And just when you think things couldn't get anymore delightful, along comes this card:

WoWzA, huh?!? The super-sweet Curt sent me this bright and cheerful card ... stamped with color-coordinated tropical beverages! These glittery cocktails perfectly match the small scallop edge circles below ... sooooooo stinkin' cute! I love this card, thanks soooo much, Curt!

Thank you Mel and Curt for such beauteous happy mail .. and thank you for sharing part of your super-busy Sunday with me; you guys rock!

~Hugs,





5 comments:

Annapurna said...

You are one lucky chica. Very beautiful cards.

Julie Koerber said...

How spoiled are you!?!?!?They are both amazing -- love BOTH of their work!! Hope all is well with you chickie!

Carolyn Bounds said...

How fortunate you are to have such kind and talented friends. These cards are absolutely Gorgeous (with a capital G)!!!

Curt in Carmel said...

It was my pleasure! I was just getting worried because of the length of time the silly post office took to get you the package! And Wow, I need to hire you to help stage my future cards! That looked fabulous! I'm glad you liked my card! It was very sweet of you to post it! Best, Curt

Mel M. M. M. said...

BLUSH! It was a delight to send you a package. I'd love to send you one everyday (come on Lotto heehee!) I took the bow off of this card 'cause I was hatin' it (in case you were wondering about that, LOL) Now i must go and look more at all the beauty you've been making while i've been away! :0) huggasnuggas, mel