Sunday, August 17, 2008

McHappy Mail ... Nutritious AND Delicious!

Pin It


Wooohoooo, talk about a gorgeous card! Clicky on the image for a ginormous look at this amazing card; you'll be glad you did.

I received this beauty from Bonnie, the uber-talented gal behind The Lucky Clucker blog.

The details in this card are simply amazing and Bonnie's coloring skillz truly rock! I love the four l'il inchies used as a focal point and the DP and background stamps* are the perfect compliment to Bonnie's fantastic design! Thanks, Bonnie! I LOVE, love, love this card!

Well, I'm off to my local thrift shop to hunt for some bargains ... after all, it IS National Thrift Shop Day. Thrift store shopping today isn't just a good idea: it's the law!

~Hugs,


*If those "background stamps" are DP, I HAVE to know where you got it, okeedokee, Bonnie?!?

7 comments:

malieta said...

What an amazing RAK and the colors are awesome! You are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends Deb:)
I've been keeping an eye on the storm warnings for Florida Deb. I'm not sure if you're in harms way or not, but be safe and take pre-cautions if needed.

Hugs
Risa:)

Annapurna said...

You lucky gal. Watch that diet. Too many McHappy mails are not good for the heart. Oh that is happy meal. I bet these are good for the heart. Lovely card.

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Look at you with the fat-free happy mail lucky ducky! Beautiful, that must have made your day! I'd like to see the info on the paper vs. where did you get those stamps in the background too!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Looks like Bonnie isn't the only "Lucky Clucker";) How wonderful it must have been to find this beauty in your mailbox. I love the gorgeous paper and the red flourish. She is making me want to pull out my neglected MFT Hot Stuff stamp set. Thanks for sharing this with us!! It is gorgeous!

Mel M. M. M. said...

Ohhhhhh I have missed so much. This is supremely adorable. Your layout our is stunning and those wee stamps: out of this word cuuuuuuute! Huggeroos, :O) mel

Shirley said...

This is such a wonderful getting ready for Fall card. A really warm and let's visit card!

Bonnie said...

Deb!! How did I miss THIS post??!! Thank you for all those kind words!! Now for the dp.....It is Basic Grey Boxer in the 6 x 6 pad. The Very Vanilla has "Pretty Pattern" backgrounder and Paisley backgrounder both from Cornish Heritage Farms stamped on it kind of willy nilly!! - I had to enlarge it so I could see it - I forgot!! doh!!